Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Visiting Italy


I'm going to completely ignore the advice I shared in my Costa Rica post last year and include a ton of pics in this post about my recent trip to Italy. You don't want to hear me rattle on about the beautiful vistas of rolling hills, the charming vineyards, or the amazing centuries' old architecture when I can show you instead. You also don't want me to embarrass myself explaining how my blood was positively buzzing after I walked through a gallery of hundreds of pieces of Renaissance art to stand in front of a painting by Leonardo Da Vinci himself. Just know this, 10 days isn't nearly enough to explore everything Italy has to offer. I wish I could have stayed for another month.


The Hills of Tuscany

The View from Montecatini Alto

The De'lemmi Tower

Night in the Village of Montecatini Alto

Fiorentina Soccer

A Lion Statue guarding the walls of Lucca

The Charming City of Lucca

Tuscan Vineyard

Tuscan Winery

Pisa

The Leaning Tower of Pisa

Dining in Pisa

The Art of Pisa

The Streets of Pisa

Atop of Leaning Tower of Pisa

The Fallen Angel of Pisa

The Florence Cathedral 

The Art of Florence

The Art of Florence

View of Florence from Inside the Uffizi Gallery

Leonardo Da Vinci's Adoration of the Magi







1 comment:

  1. Yep, you're right :) Awesome photos--thanks for sharing! Glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete