Monday, June 20, 2022

Visiting Savannah

 

All Photo Credits: Matt Handle

While the majority of the occult detective novel I’m shopping to agents this summer takes place in my home turf of Atlanta, a key scene happens in the port city of Savannah, Georgia. This created the perfect excuse to take the family to Savannah this past weekend for a wedding anniversary/Father’s Day celebration where we could not only have a great time, but I could do some fact check reconnaissance as well. Does this mean our trip was deductible? I’ll leave that decision to my tax professional, but it definitely means I took lots of photos. I’ll save the pictures from the Bonaventure Cemetery for a future post since that’s a very specific location in my book but here are plenty of shots around town including the smaller but still spookily impressive Colonial Park Cemetery.


















No comments:

Post a Comment