Sunday, December 16, 2018

Ruby Falls



I haven't posted in over five months and I don't plan to write a whole lot this time either, but I thought some of you might be interested in the photos I took at Ruby Falls yesterday. Chattanooga, TN is just two hours north of my hometown of Atlanta and it's one of my favorite weekend trips. Somehow in all the times I've visited, I'd never been to one of its biggest attractions, Ruby Falls.

I was missing out. Ruby Falls has a great H.R. Giger/Alien vibe (for my fellow sci-fi geeks) and my family loved it. If you've never been, make a day of it next time you're in the area. The hike through the underground passages provides some great photo opportunities of the rock formations and the subterranean falls are beautiful.

Enjoy the rock formation pics and waterfall video!












No comments:

Post a Comment